Chief Growth Officer
Date posted: April 21, 2021
MakeShift is an online employee scheduling app, using a 'people-first approach'. It is a complete web and mobile solution that is intuitively designed to build schedules, track time and attendance and enable communication between staff and their management.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and President, the Chief Growth Officer will define, communicate and execute a scalable, predictable and repeatable demand generation strategy with a focus on enhancing Makeshift’s funnel performance and driving conversion.
We are seeking a driven, innovative and energetic demand generation leader, with a talent for empowering high performing teams and an ability to get things done.
In this role, you will lead all aspects of outbound and inbound demand generation and sales funnel development activities, as well as develop and implement high impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs across our key demographics, verticals and partners to achieve revenue goals that support the company’s fast-paced growth.
- Develop and grow a high performing, metrics-driven organization focused on customer acquisition
- Design MakeShift’s demand generation strategy which will include plans for vertical industry, market segments and partner alliances
- Lead cross functional teams (including outside agencies/vendors) through the planning, execution and optimization of all of the demand gen programs, initiatives and tactics to build pipeline and deliver revenue
- Work closely with Product Marketing to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, messaging and content needs
- Build marketing and sales playbooks which allow us to scale and close new logos
- Assist in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs
- Utilize and enhance all demand gen channels: SEM, SEO, email, events, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, webinars and partner marketing
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to team members on effective demand gen tactics and approaches
- Select vendors and partners to hit revenue goals
- Define and manage program budgets
- Measure, analyze, and report on the impact of demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue and demand funnel velocity
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is highly desired
- 7+ years of marketing experience, 5+ specific to demand generation
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to build, motivate, and lead teams to achieve results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have the ability to analyze and derive meaning from data and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent writing, communication, time management and project management skills
- Passionate about technology – able to dive in and use the latest technology with ease
- Fluency and expertise in the use of marketing automation, CRM systems and common MarTech
- Experience managing small teams and hiring new talent in a high-performing, fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Perks of MakeShift
- Relaxed environment with a good team that enjoys what they do.
- Everyone is responsible for coming up with great ideas and everyone’s input is heard.
- Full benefits package.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to
email@example.com with the subject
Chief Growth Officer. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.