Manager, Sales & Partnerships
Date posted: April 26, 2021
MakeShift is an online employee scheduling app, using a 'people-first approach'. It is a complete web and mobile solution that is intuitively designed to build schedules, track time and attendance and enable communication between staff and their management.
Responsible for being the single point of contact for select partners and interested prospectsby creating a necessary pipeline to achieve revenue targets from qualification, product demonstration and negotiations through to closing business. Ensuring efficient and streamlined processes to secure new business. Trusted advisor for prospective and current customers. Build strong relationships and influence decision-makers on differentiators.
- Generates revenue by identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, both direct and indirect.
- Networks and connects with prospects, customers and partners.
- Prepares territory sales plan and sales material.
- Manages day-to-day sales communications.
- Maintains meticulous documentation of all activities in sales tracking tools.
- Closely orchestrates the sales process with a focus on the prospects’ budget and timeline.
- Works with the internal teams to exceed the client’s expectations to earn and maintain trust.
- Promotes and participates in the development and execution of communication and demand generation campaigns.
- Researching account footprint on social media and other data enrichment tools.
- Stays abreast of all market and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Visits with prospects to educate and sell (virtually or on site as required).
- Performs other sales and partner management-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of software or software sales experience.
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of scheduling and time applications.
- Flexible and creative – thinks outside the norm.
- Sell value over price.
- Able to handle objections, complaints, roadblocks and negotiations.
- Strong organizational, planning and time-management skills.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid foundation in the Human Capital Management market.
- Ability to self-motivate, manage own schedule and focus on business outcomes and target attainment.
Work Environment and Special Consideration
- Works in a professional and/or remote office environment.
- May be required to travel to MakeShift on-site meetings or client locations.
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and copiers.
Perks of MakeShift
- Relaxed environment with a good team that enjoys what they do.
- Everyone is responsible for coming up with great ideas and everyone’s input is heard.
- Full benefits package.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
Manager, Sales & Partnerships. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.